Wednesday 2 March 2016

Abraham Attah Finally Replies The Radio Presenters Who Mocked Him

attah abraham


Child actor Abraham Attah is not happy about comments three Accra-based radio presenters, Lexis Bill, Jay Foley and Mzgee made about his speech at the recently held Independent Spirit Awards when he walked on stage to receive Best actor award.







The ‘Beasts of No Nation’ actor in an instagram post Wednesday afternoon stated that he never expected the award so it came as a surprise to him when his name was mentioned on the night as winner of the prestigious award.


“L KNOW THAT SOME OF THE RADIO PRESENTERS IN GHANA ARE SAYING I GAVE A BAD SPEECH AT THE INDEPENDENT SPIRIT AWARDS. THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME. I THOUGHT I WAS NOT GOING TO WIN SO I DECIDED NOT TO WRITE ANY SPEECH DOWN. I WAS SO SURPRISED WHEN SHE MENTIONED MY NAME. I DIDN’T KNOW WHAT TO SAY WHEN I WENT UP THERE.”


Lexis Bill, Jay Foley and MzGee in a Facebook post on Tuesday apologised to the actor and Ghanaians for mimicking him on radio.




Abraham Attah Finally Replies The Radio Presenters Who Mocked Him

No comments:

Post a Comment